Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day 24 - "And now I know. Spanish Harlem are not just pretty words to say."










OK so these pictures weren't actually taken in Spanish Harlem. But, I figured I would quote from an Elton song. Since he was the reason why I was in NYC in the first place.

I went with my sister to the Elton concert at MSG to celebrate his 60th Birthday. It was a blast. Three and a half hours of total Rock and Roll. A party from beginning to end! It was awesome.

We decided to go early and spend some time seeing the sights in NYC. We met up with our cousin, who is a New Yorker, and she showed us around. I got to see a whole new side of New York City. I always thought it was skyscrapers, lights and cabs. But there is so much more! My eyes were definitely opened to a whole new side of the city. And I'm in love with it! Thanks T!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

The second and fourth ones are breathtaking!

~ Natalie~ said...

These are great architectual pictures. Great job.

Heather said...

I really love the way the shadow from the stairs is cast against the blue of the building. Gorgeous photos!